USA Archery Level 2 Instructor Certification Course - June 30 & July 1 @ Arizona Archery Club, Phoenix, AZ
The Level 2 Archery Instructor Certification Course includes the Level 1 Archery Instructor Certification Course and provides students with an introduction to the National Training System (NTS) Steps of Shooting for recurve and compound, equipment and accessory setup, athlete developement and events as well as qualifies students to teach the Level 1 Archery Instructor Certification Course. Graduates of the Level 2 Archery Instructor Certification Course are well prepared to serve as the lead instructor for long-term archery programs such as Junior Olympic Archery Development (JOAD), Adult Archery Program and Collegiate Archery Program clubs, as well as the Explore Archery Program. The Level 2 course is TWO days, Saturday & Sunday. You must attend both days even if you are already a Level 1 Instructor.
This class will be held at Arizona Archery Club (AAC) on 1115 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85207.
Class will begin at 9:00am each day. All Class Material will be provided.
To be certified for Level 2 Instructor Course You Must:
- You must be 18 years or older to take the Level 2 Instructor Course.
- In order to be certified you must be a member of USA Archery or the National Field Archery Association or the Archery Shooters Association.
- A USA Archery Background Screen must be passed
- You must take SafeSport Training. The background screening and the SafeSport class can be taken before the class or after the class.
- You will not receive certification until both items have been completed.
For more information Instructor Certification Courses